Friday, October 17, 2014

DIY Halloween Treats For Students -- Roundup



Here are some cute and easy ideas for gifts to give your students for Halloween!


http://www.deliacreates.com/magnetic-spiders/ 
1. These cute magnetic spiders from Delia Creates would be easy to make.


Plastic Easter eggs painted like skulls for Halloween candy.
2. A pinner (I don't think it was me) suggests redecorating Easter eggs to make these skull treat holders. Or you can go with Martha Stewart's project, where the image is pinned from.

Bonus Craft Tutorial and free printable:  Candy Corn bowling! by  www.fleecefun.com
3. Make candy corn bowling sets, like Angel over on Fleece Fun.


4. An easy idea from Pimp My Dinner (found via Polish the Stars, via CraftsBits & CraftGossip on Pinterest).

Frankenstein Halloween Treats
5. Here's a similar idea from The NY Melrose Family.


Do you give your students little gifts around various holidays? Would you like to?

-Barbara

P.S. You can check out my Halloween Pinterest board here.

*I try to link back to the source, but if I've posted an image and you want me to remove it, just let me know.*

No comments:

Post a Comment